- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Neiman Marcus, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: April 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Neiman Marcus, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Neiman Marcus, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “Neiman Marcus, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Neiman Marcus, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Neiman Marcus, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Neiman Marcus, Inc. (Neiman Marcus) is a US-based, multi-channel retailer of apparels and accessories. The company’s product portfolio includes women’s couture and designer apparel, men’s clothing, children’s apparel contemporary sportswear, handbags, fashion accessories, shoes, cosmetics, furnishings, precious and designer jewelry, decorative home accessories, china, crystal and silver, and gift items. It offers a wide range of brands such as Chanel, Prada and Giorgio Armani, among others. Neiman Marcus sells its merchandise through the company-owned stores under the banners including Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman and CUSP. It has 41 Neiman Marcus stores, two Bergdorf Goodman stores, 28 off-price stores under the Neiman Marcus Last Call brand and six CUSP stores. It also retails its products online and through catalogs. The company principally operates in the US and is headquartered in New York City, the US.
Neiman Marcus introduces mobile shopping site
Neiman Marcus reports increase in its second quarter comparable revenues
Neiman Marcus to carry Baby Quasar’s products
Neiman Marcus reports dip in Q1 revenues
Neiman Marcus reports November 2009 revenues SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Neiman Marcus, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: Neiman Marcus, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: Neiman Marcus, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Neiman Marcus, Inc., Locations
Table 5: Neiman Marcus, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Neiman Marcus, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Neiman Marcus, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: Neiman Marcus, Inc., History