• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, April 2010, Pages: 16
WMI’s New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
New Balance Athletic Shoe. Inc. (New Balance) is a US based sports shoes and apparel retailer. The company offers a wide range of menswear, women’s wear, children’s wear, footwear, athletic goods, sun wear, optical frames and other related accessories in more than 125 countries across six continents. New Balance sells its products under various brands such as New Balance, Dunham, PF Flyers, Aravon, Warrior and Brine. In addition, the company also sells its merchandise through third party distributors, retailers and its own website. The company, along with its subsidiaries, principally operates in the US, the UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Canada, South Africa, and Brazil. New Balance is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
New Balance to open store in Maryland
New Balance to open its store in Shanghai
New Balance launches fall 2009 collection for Nine West
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc., Locations
Table 5: New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc., History