- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
OfficeMax, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: April 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s OfficeMax, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning OfficeMax, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “OfficeMax, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (OfficeMax, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents OfficeMax, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
OfficeMax, Inc. (OfficeMax) is engaged in the supply of office supplies and paper, print and document services, technology products and solutions and office furniture. The customers of the company include government offices, large, medium and small businesses. It sells its products through direct sales, outbound telesales, catalogues, the Internet and retail stores. Some of the company’s stores feature the OfficeMax ImPress, an in-store module devoted to print-for-pay and related services. In addition, OfficeMax contracts with large national retail chains to supply office and school supplies to be sold in their stores. The company has operation in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Puerto Rico. It has three large distribution centres in the US, and two small distribution centres in Mexico. OfficeMax is headquartered at Naperville, Illinois, the United States.
OfficeMax introduces new application for iPhone and iPod
OfficeMax gets 'Supplier of the Year' from Boeing
OfficeMax launches DiVOGA spring collection
OfficeMax introduces Reusable Shipping Bin Program
OfficeMax launches new private label product line SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: OfficeMax, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: OfficeMax, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: OfficeMax, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: OfficeMax, Inc., Locations
Table 5: OfficeMax, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: OfficeMax, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: OfficeMax, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: OfficeMax, Inc., History