- Language: English
- 54 Pages
- Published: January 2015
Pick n Pay Stores Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1445811
- April 2010
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Pick n Pay Stores Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Pick n Pay Stores Limited’s business.
WMI’s “Pick n Pay Stores Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Pick n Pay Stores Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Pick n Pay Stores Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Pick n Pay Stores Limited (Pick n Pay) is engaged in the retailing of food, clothing and general merchandise. The company, through its subsidiaries, operates supermarkets, hypermarkets, and family franchise stores as well as manages score supermarkets and TM supermarkets. It operates about 838 stores, of which about 284 are franchised. It operates its business through three divisions - Retail, Franklins Australia and Group Enterprises division. The company principally operates in Southern Africa and Australia. It is a subsidiary of Pick n Pay Holdings Limited. Pick n Pay is headquartered at Cape Town, South Africa.
Pick 'n Pay to invest $25 million in Zambia SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Pick n Pay Stores Limited, Key Facts
Table 2: Pick n Pay Stores Limited, Key Employees
Table 3: Pick n Pay Stores Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Pick n Pay Stores Limited, Locations
Table 5: Pick n Pay Stores Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Pick n Pay Stores Limited, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Pick n Pay Stores Limited, Financial Deals
Table 8: Pick n Pay Stores Limited, History