The Indonesian Defense Sector - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Published: July 2010
- Region: Indonesia
WMI’s PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk.’s business.
WMI’s “PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk (ADHI) is a construction contractor. The company undertakes projects in areas of airports, roads and bridges, seaport, ports, harbor, dam, power plants and irrigation systems. Furthermore, it also provides designing, planning and procurement related services. The company operates in three reportable segments, namely, construction service, EPC and investment. Its construction services are further divided into two groups, namely, infrastructure projects and building project. Along with its subsidiaries and other affiliates, ADHI operates in Oman, Singapore, Qatar, India and Indonesia. The company is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
ADHI completes Bogor Ring Road project in Indonesia
ADHI wins Kuala Namu Airport contract in Indonesia SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk., Key Facts
Table 2: PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk., Key Employees
Table 3: PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk., Locations
Table 5: PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk., Subsidiaries
Table 6: PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk., Financial Deals
Table 8: PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk., History