The Indonesian Defense Sector - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Published: July 2010
WMI’s PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk’s business.
WMI’s “PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk (MAP), an Indonesia based company, is engaged in the business of retailing. The company offers a wide range of products such as sports products, fashion products, kids, books, home, food & beverage and beauty & health products through its stores. The company is also involved in apparel manufacturing. It produces approximately 100,000 articles of clothing per month. Its products are marketed under the brand names such as Reebok, Calvin Klein, Lotto, Jansport, Speedo, Babolar, Ellesse, Fcuk, Nautica and Chloe. The company operates 684 stores in 22 cities of Indonesia. The company is headquartered at Jakarta, Indonesia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk, Key Facts
Table 2: PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk, Key Employees
Table 3: PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk, Locations
Table 5: PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk, Subsidiaries
Table 6: PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk, Financial Deals
Table 8: PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk, History
|Electronic (PDF)||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|