- Published: November 2011
- Region: Global
Realogy Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: March 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Realogy Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Realogy Corporation’s business.
WMI’s “Realogy Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Realogy Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Realogy Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Realogy Corporation (Realogy) is one of the leading real estate service providers in the US. The company provides a wide range of real estate and relocation services, which include real estate franchising, brokerage, relocation and title services through its wholly owned subsidiaries. It operates through four business segments namely, Real Estate Franchise Services, Company Owned Real Estate Brokerage Services, Relocation Services and Title and Settlement Services. The company franchises real estate brands such as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Century 21, Coldwell Banker, Coldwell Banker Commercial, ERA, and Sotheby’s International Realty. Its Franchise system manages more than 14,500 offices in 93 countries and territories across the world. Realogy is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Realogy Corporation, Key Facts
Table 2: Realogy Corporation, Key Employees
Table 3: Realogy Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Realogy Corporation, Locations
Table 5: Realogy Corporation, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Realogy Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Realogy Corporation, Financial Deals
Table 8: Realogy Corporation, History