- Published: June 2011
- Region: Global
Safeway Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: April 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Safeway Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Safeway Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “Safeway Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Safeway Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Safeway Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Safeway Inc. (Safeway) is a retailer, distributor, and manufacturer of grocery and general merchandise. It is also engaged in food-processing operations. Safeway operates 1,739 stores including 1,516 in the US and 223 in Canada. The product line of the company include general merchandise, grocery, meal ingredients, soft drinks and other beverages, snacks, frozen foods, fresh produce, dairy, meat, bakery, deli, floral and seafood. The company also operates coffee shops and fuel centers. It operates stores in the states of California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Colorado, Arizona, Texas, the Chicago metropolitan area and the Mid-Atlantic region of the US and British Columbia, Alberta and Manitoba of Canada. Safeway Inc. is headquartered at California, United States.
Safeway opens store in Virginia
Safeway to include flu vaccines in US stores
Safeway supports people with disabilities in US
Safeway appoints Kelly Griffith as president for merchandising
Safeway reports net loss in fourth quarter SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Safeway Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: Safeway Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: Safeway Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Safeway Inc., Locations
Table 5: Safeway Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Safeway Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Safeway Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: Safeway Inc., History