- Published: June 2011
- Region: Global
Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: April 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd.’s business.
WMI’s “Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd. (Samsung) is an engineering and construction company. The company’s service portfolio comprises feasibility studies, project financing, engineering, procurement, construction and pre commissioning. The company caters to commercial, industrial, environmental, infrastructural and other public and private sectors. It operates along with its subsidiaries and offices spread across Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Americas. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
GS and two other South Korean builder to construct and expand refineries in UAE
Ruwais awards fertilizer complex contract
Samsung Engineering lands $2.73 billion refinery order in UAE
Samsung grabs $220 million refinery plant project
Samsung Engineering lands fertilizer plant project in UAE
Samsung Engineering lands air separation project in Saudi Arabia
Samsung Engineering wins refinery contract in Saudi Arabia
Samsung Engineering wins $2.6 billion Algerian contract
Saudi Aramco and Total to jointly award Jubail refinery construction contracts
ADSSC issues bids for construction of pumping station
Samsung Engineering wins contract to upgrade refinery
National Pension Service acquires a minority stake in Samsung Engineering SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd., Key Facts
Table 2: Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Table 3: Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd., Locations
Table 5: Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd., Financial Deals
Table 8: Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd., History