- Published: May 2012
- Region: Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: April 2010
- Region: Global, Saudi Arabia
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co.’s business.
WMI’s “Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co. (Amiantit) is engaged in manufacturing and supplying pipes and related products. It manufactures and supplies fiberglass, polyurethane polymers, glass reinforced polyester pipes, glass reinforced epoxy pipes, thermoplastic pipes, ductile iron pipes and concrete pipes. Amiantit has 30 pipe system manufacturing plants, four material suppliers, six technology companies and eight supply and engineering subsidiaries. The principal target markets include civil engineering, municipal, energy, industrial, and agricultural markets across the world. Amiantit also provides water management, engineering and consultancy services. It has an extensive sales and service network catering to the needs of customers in more than 70 countries. Amiantit is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co., Key Facts
Table 2: Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co., Key Employees
Table 3: Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co., Locations
Table 5: Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co., Financial Deals
Table 8: Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co., History