- Published: October 2011
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
Senior Housing Properties Trust: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: April 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Senior Housing Properties Trust contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Senior Housing Properties Trust’s business.
WMI’s “Senior Housing Properties Trust SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Senior Housing Properties Trust) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Senior Housing Properties Trust’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Senior Housing Properties Trust (Senior Housing) is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The company owns independent and assisted living properties, senior apartments, nursing homes and continuing care retirement communities. The company also owns nursing homes, hospitals, wellness centers and medical office, clinic and biotech laboratory buildings. Senior Housing is managed by Reit Management & Research LLC. The property portfolio as on December 2009 includes approximately 26,937 living units located in 35 states of the US. Senior Housing is headquartered in Massachusetts, US.
Senior Housing Properties acquires Eastside Gardens in Snellville
Senior Housing Properties Trust announces pricing of public offering of common shares for $126 million
Newton's Senior Housing Properties acquires Hartwell Executive Center
Senior Housing Properties announces pricing of public offering for $65.15 million
Senior Housing Properties completes public offering of $158.94 million SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Senior Housing Properties Trust, Key Facts
Table 2: Senior Housing Properties Trust, Key Employees
Table 3: Senior Housing Properties Trust, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Senior Housing Properties Trust, Locations
Table 5: Senior Housing Properties Trust, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Senior Housing Properties Trust, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Senior Housing Properties Trust, Financial Deals
Table 8: Senior Housing Properties Trust, History