- Language: English
- 60 Pages
- Published: August 2013
- Region: India
Shopper's Stop Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: April 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Shopper’s Stop Ltd. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Shopper’s Stop Ltd.’s business.
WMI’s “Shopper’s Stop Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Shopper’s Stop Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Shopper’s Stop Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Shopper’s Stop Ltd. (Shoppers Stop) is engaged in operating departmental stores. The company offers branded and private label, products including apparel, footwear, perfumes, cosmetics, jewellery, leather products, accessories, home products, books, music and toys. Shopper’s Stop offers these products through various store formats including Shoppers Stop, HomeStop, Crossword, Mothercare, HyperCITY, GourmetClTY, Nuance and Timezone. The company operates about 27 Shoppers Stop stores, 22 Mothercare stores, 51 Crossword stores and four HomeStop stores. The company principally operates in India and is headquartered at Mumbai, India.
Crossword Bookstores to expand in tier I and tier II cities in India
Shoppers Stop plans 40 stores in India
Shoppers Stop to foray into smaller cities in India
Shopper's Stop to open 40 stores in India in next four years
Shopper’s Stop plans huge expansion in India SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Shopper’s Stop Ltd., Key Facts
Table 2: Shopper’s Stop Ltd., Key Employees
Table 3: Shopper’s Stop Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Shopper’s Stop Ltd., Locations
Table 5: Shopper’s Stop Ltd., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Shopper’s Stop Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Shopper’s Stop Ltd., Financial Deals
Table 8: Shopper’s Stop Ltd., History