- Language: English
- 54 Pages
- Published: July 2014
Susser Holdings Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: April 2010
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Susser Holdings Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Susser Holdings Corporation’s business.
WMI’s “Susser Holdings Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Susser Holdings Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Susser Holdings Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Susser Holdings Corporation (Susser) is engaged in the business of operating convenience retail stores and wholesale fuel distribution. The company offers a wide range of merchandise, foodservice, motor fuel and other services. It sells beverages, candy, packaged foods, magazines, newspapers, health and beauty aids and others. It offers numerous services including in-store restaurants, lottery tickets, ATM services, proprietary money orders, prepaid phone cards and wireless services and pay phones. The company, through 302 stores, offers restaurant services under Laredo Taco Company and Country Cookin’ banners. Susser operates through 525 convenience stores under Stripes, Town & Country and Village Market banners, located in Texas, New Mexico and Oklahoma, United States. The company is headquartered in Texas, the US.
Susser Holdings Completes Acquisition Of 25 Stores In Texas And Louisiana SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Susser Holdings Corporation, Key Facts
Table 2: Susser Holdings Corporation, Key Employees
Table 3: Susser Holdings Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Susser Holdings Corporation, Locations
Table 5: Susser Holdings Corporation, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Susser Holdings Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Susser Holdings Corporation, Financial Deals
Table 8: Susser Holdings Corporation, History