- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: April 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (Bon-Ton), a US based retailing company, operates regional department store chain, offering apparels and related merchandise. The company’s product portfolio includes fashion apparel and accessories for women, men and children, cosmetics, home furnishings and footwear. It offers several brands which include Calvin Klein, Chanel, Coach, Easy Spirit, Bandolino, Born, Clarks, Estee Lauder, Jones New York, Liz Claiborne, Anne Klein II and Waterford. The company operates 278 stores in 23 US states under the banners, namely, Bon-Ton, Bergner’s, Boston Store, Carson Pirie Scott, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers and Parisian. Bon-Ton is headquartered in York, Pennsylvania, US.
The Bon-Ton Stores partners with designer John Bartlett
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. to close store in Ohio
The Bon-Ton closes its store in New York
The Bon-Ton Stores reports fourth quarter financial results
Bon-Ton Stores promotes personnel from its merchant organization SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., Locations
Table 5: The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., History