- Language: English
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1445936
- April 2010
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC’s business.
WMI’s “The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC (Carphone) is engaged in operating retail store chains, offering mobile phones and services. The company’s operations are conducted under two businesses namely, Carphone Warehouse and TalkTalk Group. Carphone Warehouse comprises the company’s retail and distribution business. It also retails mobile phone and services in Europe through over 2,400 stores in nine countries. TalkTalk Group comprises the company’s fixed line business. It also provides broadband services in the UK. The company also owns 50% stake in Best Buy Europe, which includes its retail operations across Europe. Carphone also owns 48.5% stake in Virgin Mobile France. The company is headquartered in London, the UK. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC, Key Facts
Table 2: The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC, Key Employees
Table 3: The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC, Locations
Table 5: The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC, Subsidiaries
Table 6: The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC, Financial Deals
Table 8: The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC, History