- Language: English
- 38 Pages
- Published: February 2015
The Timberland Company: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1445955
- April 2010
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s The Timberland Company contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning The Timberland Company’s business.
WMI’s “The Timberland Company SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (The Timberland Company) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents The Timberland Company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
The Timberland Company (Timberland) is one of the global leaders in designing, engineering and marketing of premium-quality footwear, apparel and accessories. The company engages in designing, developing, engineering, marketing and distributing footwear, apparel and accessories for men, women and children. Timberland markets its products under the brand names of Timberland PRO, Timberland, SmartWool, howies, Timberland Boot Company, Mountain Athletics and IPATH. The company offers its products through leading department and specialty stores as well as Timberland retail stores across North America, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East. As at October 2009, it had 213 company-owned stores, shops and outlets worldwide. The Timberland Company is headquartered in Stratham, New Hampshire, the US.
Timberland reports rise in fourth quarter net income
Timberland collaborates with Reliance Brands
Reliance Brands enters into a licensing agreement with Timberland
Timberland deploys LED lighting in its stores
Timberland partners with Wyclef Jean
Phillips-Van Heusen forms a licensing partnership with The Timberland
Timberland acquires Howies
Timberland acquires certain assets of GoLite LLC
The Timberland acquires SmartWool for $82 million
Timberland and Samsonite form a partnership SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: The Timberland Company, Key Facts
Table 2: The Timberland Company, Key Employees
Table 3: The Timberland Company, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: The Timberland Company, Locations
Table 5: The Timberland Company, Subsidiaries
Table 6: The Timberland Company, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: The Timberland Company, Financial Deals
Table 8: The Timberland Company, History