• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Wacker Neuson SE: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, November 2010, Pages: 17
WMI’s Wacker Neuson SE contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Wacker Neuson SE’s business.
WMI’s “Wacker Neuson SE SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Wacker Neuson SE) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Wacker Neuson SE’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Wacker Neuson SE (Wacker) is a equipment manufacturer and supplier. It is principally engaged in the manufacturing and supply of light construction equipments and compact construction machines. Wacker is also into providing rental, spare parts and repair services. These products cater to construction, municipal bodies, landscaping and gardening, agriculture, and companies in the industrial and recycling sectors. The company operates through its production facilities, affiliates, and 180 sales and service stations across Europe, the US and Asia. It is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Wacker Neuson SE, Key Facts
Table 2: Wacker Neuson SE, Key Employees
Table 3: Wacker Neuson SE, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Wacker Neuson SE, Locations
Table 5: Wacker Neuson SE, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Wacker Neuson SE, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Wacker Neuson SE, Financial Deals
Table 8: Wacker Neuson SE, History