- Published: October 2011
WorleyParsons Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: April 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s WorleyParsons Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning WorleyParsons Limited’s business.
WMI’s “WorleyParsons Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (WorleyParsons Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents WorleyParsons Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
WorleyParsons Limited (WorleyParsons) provides professional services to the energy sector, resources and complex processes industries. The company’s services cover a range of sectors including: Hydrocarbons, Minerals & Metals, Infrastructure and Power. WorleyParsons' services include the full spectrum of a project's life from concept selection to front end and detailed design on behalf of blue chip customer base. The company conducts its operations in 37 countries across the globe. Since its inception, it executed major projects for its customers, especially in the oil and gas industry. WorleyParsons is headquartered in North Sydney, Australia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: WorleyParsons Limited, Key Facts
Table 2: WorleyParsons Limited, Key Employees
Table 3: WorleyParsons Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: WorleyParsons Limited, Locations
Table 5: WorleyParsons Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 6: WorleyParsons Limited, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: WorleyParsons Limited, Financial Deals
Table 8: WorleyParsons Limited, History