• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Athersys, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - Q4 2010
GlobalData, November 2010, Pages: 51
Athersys, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – Q4 2010
Global Market Direct’s pharmaceuticals report, “Athersys, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - Q4 2010” provides data on the company’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from company and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
- Athersys, Inc. - Brief company overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Athersys, Inc. human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Athersys, Inc. with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Athersys, Inc.’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Athersys, Inc.’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Athersys, Inc. in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Athersys, Inc.’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Athersys, Inc..
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Athersys, Inc. and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
List of Tables
List of Figures
Athersys, Inc. Snapshot
Athersys, Inc. Overview
Athersys, Inc. – Research and Development Overview
Key Therapeutic Areas
Athersys, Inc. – Pipeline Review
Pipeline Products by Stage of Development
Pipeline Products – Monotherapy
Athersys, Inc. – Pipeline Products Glance
Athersys, Inc. Clinical Stage Pipeline Products
Phase I Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
Athersys, Inc.–Early Stage Pipeline Products
Pre-Clinical Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
Athersys, Inc. – Drug Profiles
Mechanism of Action
Mechanism of Action
Histamine H3 Receptor Antagonists
Mechanism of Action
Athersys, Inc. – Pipeline Analysis
Athersys, Inc. – Pipeline Products by Therapeutic Class
Athersys, Inc. Pipeline Products By Target
Athersys, Inc. – Pipeline Products by Route of Administration
Athersys, Inc. – Recent Pipeline Updates
Athersys, Inc. - Discontinued Pipeline Products
Discontinued Pipeline Product Profiles
Athersys, Inc. – Company Statement
Athersys, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Nov 08, 2010: Athersys Announces FDA Authorization Of Phase II Clinical Trial For Inflammatory Bowel Disease With Pfizer Regenerative Medicine
Sep 23, 2010: Athersys Presents Phase I Study Data Of MultiStem In Heart Attack Patients At Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics Conference 2010
Sep 21, 2010: Athersys Receives Orphan Drug Designation For MultiStem For Prevention Of Graft Versus Host Disease From FDA
Sep 20, 2010: Athersys Reports Data Showing Neuroprotective Effects Of MultiStem Therapy For Traumatic Brain Injury
Jul 28, 2010: Athersys Announces Positive Results From Phase I Study Of Multistem In Heart Attack Patients
Dec 11, 2008: Athersys Receives IND Authorization For Multistem In Treatment Of Ischemic Stroke
Sep 23, 2008: Athersys Announces Update On ATHX-105 Development Plans And Results Of Recent Clinical Studies
Feb 27, 2008: Athersys Announces Summary Results For Phase I Safety Study Of Its Novel Obesity Drug ATHX-105
Jul 25, 2007: Athersys Initiates Phase I Trial For ATHX-105 For Treatment Of Obesity
Aug 10, 2006: Athersys Receives Approval To Begin Phase I Trial Of Lead Obesity Drug
Financial Deals Landscape
Athersys, Inc., Deals Volume Summary, 2004 to YTD 2010
Athersys, Inc., Deals Summary By Region, 2004 to YTD 2010
Athersys, Inc., Deals Summary, 2004 to YTD 2010
Athersys, Inc. Detailed Deal Summary
Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Acquires A Technology From Athersys
BTHC Acquires Athersys In Reverse Acquisition
Athersys Completes Private Placement Of $65 Million
Athersys Files Shelf Registration Statement For Public Offering Of Up To $70 Million
Athersys Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With Pfizer
Athersys Enters Into An Agreement With Angiotech
Athersys Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With The National Institutes Of Health
Athersys Extends Its Agreement With Bristol-Myers Squibb
Expert Panel Validation