- Language: English
- Published: December 2012
Medicago Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - Q4 2010
- ID: 1446322
- November 2010
- 33 pages
Medicago Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – Q4 2010
Global Market Direct’s pharmaceuticals report, “Medicago Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - Q4 2010” provides data on the company’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from company and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
- Medicago Inc. - Brief company overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Medicago Inc. human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Medicago Inc. with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Medicago Inc.’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Medicago Inc.’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Medicago Inc. in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Medicago Inc.’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Medicago Inc..
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Medicago Inc. and identify potential opportunities in those areas. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Medicago Inc. Snapshot
Medicago Inc. Overview
Medicago Inc. – Research and Development Overview
Key Therapeutic Areas
Medicago Inc. – Pipeline Review
Pipeline Products by Stage of Development
Pipeline Products – Monotherapy
Medicago Inc. – Pipeline Products Glance
Medicago Inc. Clinical Stage Pipeline Products
Phase I Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
Medicago Inc.–Early Stage Pipeline Products
Pre-Clinical Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
Discovery Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
Medicago Inc. – Drug Profiles
Mechanism of Action
Mechanism of Action
Seasonal Influenza vaccine
Mechanism of Action
Medicago Inc. – Pipeline Analysis
Medicago Inc. – Pipeline Products by Therapeutic Class
Medicago Inc. Pipeline Products By Target
Medicago Inc. – Pipeline Products by Route of Administration
Medicago Inc. – Pipeline Products by Molecule Type
Medicago Inc. – Recent Pipeline Updates
Medicago Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Sep 08, 2010: Medicago Announces Single Low Dose Of H5 VLP Vaccine Achieves 100% Cross-Protection In Lethal Challenge Study In Ferrets
Jun 23, 2010: Medicago Selected to Negotiate Final Terms With The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency For Significant Funding Award
May 14, 2010: Medicago Announces 2010 First Quarter Financial Results
Mar 01, 2010: CIHR Grant Award to Medicago, The Research Institute Of The MUHC And McGill University
Dec 21, 2009: Medicago Reports Positive Phase I Results For Its Avian Flu Pandemic Vaccine
Dec 21, 2009: Medicago Announces Positive Phase I Clinical Trial Results Of H5N1 Vaccine For The Treatment Of Indonesian Influenza Virus
Oct 01, 2009: Medicago Begins Human Clinical Testing With Its Avian Flu Pandemic Vaccine
Aug 25, 2009: Medicago Receives Regulatory Approval To Begin Human Clinical Testing With Its Avian Flu Pandemic Vaccine
Jul 30, 2009: Medicago's H1N1 Pandemic Vaccine Candidate Shows Positive Response In 100% Of Vaccinated Animals After A Single Dose
Jul 16, 2009: Medicago's Avian Flu Pandemic Vaccine Achieves 100% Protection In A Lethal Challenge Study In Ferrets
Financial Deals Landscape
Medicago Inc., Deals Summary, 2004 to 2010
Medicago Inc. Detailed Deal Summary
Medicago Completes Private Placement Of $11 Million
Medicago Signs Agreement With Tabuk Pharmaceuticals
Expert Panel Validation