Neuro-Hitech, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – Q4 2010
Global Market Direct’s pharmaceuticals report, “Neuro-Hitech, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - Q4 2010” provides data on the company’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from company and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
- Neuro-Hitech, Inc. - Brief company overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Neuro-Hitech, Inc. human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Neuro-Hitech, Inc. with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Neuro-Hitech, Inc.’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Neuro-Hitech, Inc.’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Neuro-Hitech, Inc. in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Neuro-Hitech, Inc.’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Neuro-Hitech, Inc..
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Neuro-Hitech, Inc. and identify potential opportunities in those areas. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Neuro-Hitech, Inc. Snapshot
Neuro-Hitech, Inc. Overview
Neuro-Hitech, Inc. – Research and Development Overview
Key Therapeutic Areas
Neuro-Hitech, Inc. – Pipeline Review
Pipeline Products by Stage of Development
Pipeline Products – Monotherapy
Neuro-Hitech, Inc. – Pipeline Products Glance
Neuro-Hitech, Inc. Clinical Stage Pipeline Products
Phase II Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
Neuro-Hitech, Inc.–Early Stage Pipeline Products
Pre-Clinical Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
Neuro-Hitech, Inc. – Drug Profiles
Huperzine A Derivatives
Mechanism of Action
Huperzine A Oral Formulation
Mechanism of Action
Mechanism of Action
Neuro-Hitech, Inc. – Pipeline Analysis
Neuro-Hitech, Inc. – Pipeline Products by Therapeutic Class
Neuro-Hitech, Inc. - Dormant Projects
Neuro-Hitech, Inc. – Company Statement
Neuro-Hitech, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Mar 10, 2008: Neuro-Hitech Announces Agreement with Numoda To Progress Development Of Huperzine A In Alzheimer's Disease
Dec 14, 2007: Neuro-Hitech Announces Completion Of Double-Blind Part Of Phase Two Clinical Trial Of Huperzine A In Alzheimer's Disease
Dec 08, 2006: Neuro-Hitech Expands Size Of Clinical Trial For Use Of Huperzine A In The Treatment Of Alzheimer's Disease
Jul 18, 2006: Cumulative Research Indicates Huperzine A Offers Potential Advantages Over AChE Inhibitors Used In U.S. To Treat Alzheimer's, Neuro-Hitech Study Finds
Mar 21, 2006: Neuro-Hitech Signs Alzheimer's Transdermal Development Agreement With Xel
Financial Deals Landscape
Neuro-Hitech, Inc., Deals Summary, 2004 to 2010
Neuro-Hitech, Inc. Detailed Deal Summary
Neuro-Hitech Completes Private Placement Of $5.6 Million
Neuro-Hitech Pharmaceuticals Enters Into Co-Development With Xel Pharmaceuticals
Expert Panel Validation