- Published: June 2011
- Region: Holland, Netherlands
Express Market Profile Netherlands 2010
- Published: November 2010
- Region: Netherlands, Holland
- 54 pages
The Express Market Profile - Netherlands contains a detailed outlook on the Express industry in this country, reporting on market size, segmentation, trends, and growth forecasts up to 2014 as well as an overview of the European (EU-16) market situation.
Scope of this research
- Covers details of the Dutch express market as well as a full European overview Analyses the country's express market by size & growth levels, further broken down into the segmentations of - Destination, Service Level and Recipient Research and analysis highlights
The Dutch express market value declined by more than 8% in 2009 compared to the previous year. A severe downturn in intercontinental trade along with a drop in domestic demand affected the market severely.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Understand how the country's express market will develop over the next five years and how it performs compared with the European average.
- Understand the drivers behind the different growth levels of market segments within the country's express market.
Market Size – slide 5–
B2B vs B2C – slide 7–
Service Level Split – slides 9–
Destination Split – slides 11–
Comments – slide
Key Findings – slide
Market Breakdown – slides
Market Growth – slides 19–
B2B vs B2C – slides 25–
Service Level Split – slides 31–
Destination Split – slides 44–
Conclusions – slide
Implications – slide
Appendix – slide