- Published: October 2011
- Region: Europe
Express Benchmarking 2010 - Denmark
- Published: November 2010
- Region: Denmark
- 21 pages
With the Danish express and parcels market undergoing significant change the competitive landscape changed considerably. The Express Benchmarking report includes overall market shares for the leading players in Denmark, as well as across all of the significant market segmentations such as Service level (Express - Parcel, Destination (Domestic - International) and Recipient (B2B - B2C/C2C).
Features and benefits
- Analyses the position of the largest players in the express market, including DHL, DPD, the postal operator and national and pan-European operators.
- Analyses key metrics in the industry: overall market shares, destination, service level and recipient and combinations of these splits.
The Danish express market value declined by more than 4% in 2009 on account of decelerating trade and a decrease in consumer demand. A decline in the country’s exports of almost 8% and continued price pressure generated further contraction in the market.
Your key questions answered
- Understand how the economic downturn is affecting the competitive positions of postal and express companies.
- Understand the competitive dynamics of the express market, as well as analyse your competitors' strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand which express companies currently have the strongest positions in the country's express market.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Danish CEP market
Market Size – slide
Overall Ranking – slide
Economy vs Premium – slide
Economy Services – slide
Premium Services – slide
Domestic vs International – slide
B2B vs B2C – slide
B2B - Domestic vs International – slide
B2C - Domestic vs International – slide
Market Shares by Service Level – slide
Market Shares by Service Level and Destination – slide
Market Shares by Recipient – slide
Market Shares by Recipient and Destination – slide
Market Shares by Destination – slide
Market Trends – slide
Appendix – slide