• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Medical Equipment, Transport or Accommodation for Patients, Operating Tables, Etc: Patent Map and Technology Intelligence Report
Intellectual Property Exchange (IPEXL), January 2009, Pages: 15
- Parts, details or accessories of beds;
- Coffins, funeral wrappings & funeral urns;
- Transport, personal conveyances, or accommodation specially adapted for patients or disabled persons;
- Treatment rooms;
- Beds specially adapted for nursing;
- Devices for lifting patients or disabled persons;
- Bed-pans, urinals or other sanitary devices for bed-ridden persons;
- Chairs or personal conveyances specially adapted for patients or disabled persons, e.g. wheelchairs;
- Transfer using ramps, lifts etc.
1. Pace of Invention.
- Recent trends and patenting growth patterns.
2. Technology Overview.
- Organization of patented inventions into broad and specific technology fields, based on the International Patent Classification system
3. Competitive Intelligence
- Major patenting players.
- Top inventors.
- Key attorneys agents or attorney firms representing innovators.
4. Appendix A
- Tabulation of all data used in the report.
- Patenting activity for the last 20 years timeframe.
- Listing of top 100 players, inventors and agents.
- List of references.
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.