• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
What CFOs Need to Know Before Signing and/or Negotiating a Cloud Computing Agreement
ExecSense, December 2010, Minutes: 60
What CFOs Need to Know Before Signing and/or Negotiating a Cloud Computing Agreement is a time-efficient way to get the most up to date information on the key terms to make sure are included (or not included) in your cloud computing agreement, negotiation strategies to use with prospective vendors, and understand how other CFOs are getting the best terms as well as protecting their company from a legal standpoint from the potential pitfalls of cloud computing. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to make sure that you are aware of how to best negotiate the terms and legal issues associated with cloud computing and are prepared with the best tips and techniques from other CFOs and cloud computing lawyers before negotiating and signing an agreement on behalf of your company.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you the call-in number for you to listen from your office or mobile phone while viewing the PowerPoint slides (while you can view the PowerPoint online as a webinar, we will also be emailing you the PowerPoint file so you can listen offline, print out the slides, or even transfer the slide jpegs to view on your Blackberry/iPhone/iPod/iPad/Kindle).
The webinar is led by an expert on advising CFOs on cloud computing agreements, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes before signing and/or negotiating a cloud computing agreement on behalf of your company
- A line-by-line look at an updated cloud computing agreement, highlighting terms that are most negotiable right now, and specific wording examples of provisions that you want to ask for (warranties, caps on fee increases, litigation cooperation clauses, continued access to your company’s data even in the event of a dispute with the vendor, etc.) and avoid (disclaimers of liability for data loss, etc.)
- Specific negotiating strategies for getting better terms from vendors in the current economy
- The 10 questions most asked by CFOs with respect to how they can take advantage of market conditions, the best way to negotiate terms with cloud computing vendors, when to get counsel involved, and the key legal issues they need to look out for when negotiating and signing cloud computing agreements
- Case studies of other CFOs that have had success negotiating cloud computing agreements that are legally and financially advantageous to their company, what worked best for them, and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group