- Published: July 2009
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
Malcolm Pryor's Spread Betting Techniques: Winning Trend and Counter-Trend Strategies for All Time Frames and Traders
- Published: November 2010
- Region: Global
- 32 Pages
- Harriman House Publishing
3 new, exclusive strategies from a master spread bettor
Take your spread betting to the next level with these proven, documented exclusive strategies - right out of the box.
Spread betting expert and bestselling author Malcolm Pryor takes viewers through every stage of successfully setting up and executing three brand new spread betting strategies. Each with a thoroughly demonstrated edge, they work on all time frames and are suitable for traders of all levels of experience. You can use them to start banking profits right away.
A one-on-one course of unbeatable depth
A two-hour DVD with accompanying workbook, this is the most comprehensive one-on-one spread betting training course available. Pryor unveils the details of three strategies, both trend-following and counter-trend, with a blend of in-chart demonstration and to-camera presentation.
Featuring more than 20 video modules, including - alongside the detailed explanation of the three strategies - a refresher on key trading concepts, plus advanced insights on adapting and constructing your own strategies.
- Key trading terms
- 10 rules that winning spread bettors follow
- Objectives and risk preferences
- Trading with technical analysis
1. A winning trade
2. The dangers of not following the rules
3. Types of spread betting strategies
4. Two key numbers for trading
5. Key purpose and components of a trading strategy
6. Types of trend following
7. Pullbacks in a trend, broad overview
8. Pullbacks in a trend, rule set
9. Pullbacks in a trend, example using daily charts
10. Pullbacks in a trend, example using weekly charts
11. Pullbacks in a trend, example using 30-minute charts
12. Counter trend sideways market, broad overview
13. Counter trend sideways market, rule set
14. Counter trend sideways market, example using daily charts
15. Counter trend sideways market, example using weekly charts
16. Counter trend sideways market, example using 20-minute charts
17. Two time frames, broad overview
18. Two time frames, rule set
19. Two time frames, example using weekly and daily charts
20. Two time frames, example using daily and hourly charts
21. Two time frames, example using 15-minute and 5-minute charts
Conclusion and Next Steps
Malcolm Pryor is a member of the Society of Technical Analysts in the UK and has been designated a Certified Financial Technician by the International Federation of Technical Analysts.
He is a director of a consultancy practice, and is an expert at several games, including bridge where he has held the rank of Grandmaster for over a decade.