Cardiovascular Devices Market to 2017 - Minimally Invasive Techniques and Cardiac Prosthetic Devices to Drive Future Growth
- Published: February 2012
Shree Pacetronix Ltd. Market Share Analysis
Our new report, Shree’s Market Share Analysis” provides in-depth information on Shree’s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Shree’s market share information in one market category – Cardiac Rhythm Management.The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts
- Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Shree Pacetronix Ltd operates in – Cardiovascular Devices.
- Shree’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in – India.
- Shree’scompany shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market categories the company has presence in – Cardiac Rhythm Management.
- All the key data-points are for 2009 and cover all the key regions –Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries, if any – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Asset Transactions, PE/VC, Equity Offerings, Debt Offerings, and Partnerships
Reasons to buy
- Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Shree Pacetronix Ltd operates in.
- Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company’s shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
- Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
- Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
- Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Shree’s market positions SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 Cardiovascular Devices
3.1.1 Cardiac Assist Devices
3.1.2 Cardiac Rhythm Management
3.1.3 Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices
3.1.4 Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices
3.1.5 Cardiovascular Surgery
3.1.7 External Defibrillator
3.1.8 Interventional Cardiology
3.1.9 Peripheral Vascular Devices
3.1.10 Prosthetic Heart Valve
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Information
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 Major Products and Services
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Cardiovascular Devices, Global, Market Share (%), 2009
7 Shree Pacetronix Ltd. Medical Equipment Market Share Analysis
7.1 Shree Pacetronix Ltd., Cardiovascular Devices, Global, Market Share (2009)
7.2 Shree Pacetronix Ltd., Asia-Pacific, Market Share (2009)
8 Shree Pacetronix Ltd. Medical Equipment Market Share Analysis by Category
8.1 Shree Pacetronix Ltd., Cardiovascular Devices, Global, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.2 Shree Pacetronix Ltd., Asia-Pacific, Category Revenue Share (2009)
8.2.1 Shree Pacetronix Ltd., India, Category Revenue Share (2009)
9 Key Employees
10 Locations And Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
11.1 Research Methodology
11.2 Secondary Research
11.3 Primary Research
11.6 Expert Panels
11.8 Currency Conversion
11.9 Contact Us
AGA Medical Holdings, Inc.
Alpha X- Ray Technologies (I) Pvt . Ltd.
Biosense Webster, Inc.
BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
Boston Scientific Corporation
BPL Healthcare Business Group
C.R. Bard, Inc.
Card Guard AG
Cardiac Science Corporation
Compamedic Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
CR Medisystems Pvt. Ltd.
CryoCath Technologies Inc.
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd.
HeartWare International, Inc.
JW Medical Systems Limited
L&W Research, Inc.
Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG
MicroPort Scientific Corporation
Mirabel Medical, Inc.
Mortara Instrument, Inc.
Nihon Kohden Corporation
NMT Medical, Inc.
OSI Systems, Inc.
Sahajanand Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
St. Jude Medical, Inc.
SynCardia Systems, Inc.
TTK Healthcare Limited
Vascular Concepts Limited
W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Welch Allyn Inc.
ZOLL Medical Corporation