Burger King Worldwide Inc in Consumer Foodservice (World)
- ID: 1462312
- October 2014
- Region: Global
- 38 pages
- Euromonitor International
The world’s fifth largest consumer foodservice operator is poised for a period of continued growth through a 4-part strategy for expansion in emerging markets and higher value per transaction in North America and Western Europe. The company’s proposed merger with Tim Hortons will expand North American presence and global footprint, while growth prospects in Latin America remain particularly strong.
The International’s Burger King Worldwide Inc in Consumer Foodservice (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business, examining its performance in the Consumer Foodservice industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.