- Language: English
- Published: August 2012
Heidelberg Pharma AG - Product Pipeline Review - Q4 2010
- ID: 1463854
- December 2010
- 25 pages
- Global Markets Direct
Heidelberg Pharma AG – Product Pipeline Review – Q4 2010
Global Market Direct’s pharmaceuticals report, “Heidelberg Pharma AG - Product Pipeline Review - Q4 2010” provides data on the company’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from company and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
- Heidelberg Pharma AG - Brief company overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Heidelberg Pharma AG human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Heidelberg Pharma AG with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Heidelberg Pharma AG’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Heidelberg Pharma AG’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Heidelberg Pharma AG in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Heidelberg Pharma AG’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Heidelberg Pharma AG.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Heidelberg Pharma AG and identify potential opportunities in those areas. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Heidelberg Pharma AG Snapshot
Heidelberg Pharma AG Overview
Heidelberg Pharma AG – Research and Development Overview
Key Therapeutic Areas
Heidelberg Pharma AG – Pipeline Review
Pipeline Products by Stage of Development
Pipeline Products – Monotherapy
Heidelberg Pharma AG – Pipeline Products Glance
Heidelberg Pharma AG Clinical Stage Pipeline Products
Phase II Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
Heidelberg Pharma AG–Early Stage Pipeline Products
Pre-Clinical Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
Discovery Products/Combination Treatment Modalities
Heidelberg Pharma AG – Drug Profiles
Mechanism of Action
Mechanism of Action
Mechanism of Action
Heidelberg Pharma AG – Pipeline Analysis
Heidelberg Pharma AG – Pipeline Products by Therapeutic Class
Heidelberg Pharma AG Pipeline Products By Target
Heidelberg Pharma AG – Pipeline Products by Route of Administration
Heidelberg Pharma AG – Pipeline Products by Molecule Type
Heidelberg Pharma AG - Dormant Projects
Heidelberg Pharma AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Nov 12, 2007: HEIDELBERG PHARMA AG starts second clinical phase II study with FOSALVUDINE
May 21, 2007: Clinical Effectiveness and Tolerability of Fosalvudine (HIV) Confirmed
Mar 27, 2006: Heidelberg Pharma Successfully Completes HDP 99.0003 (Fosalvudine Tidoxil) Clinical Phase I Study in HIV-Infected Patients.
Jan 17, 2006: Clinical Phase I Study with oral HDP 99.0003 in HIV-infected patients initiated
Expert Panel Validation