• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Finmeccanica SpA: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, September 2010, Pages: 26
Business Review’s Finmeccanica SpA contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Finmeccanica SpA’s business.
Business Review’s “Finmeccanica SpA SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Finmeccanica SpA) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Finmeccanica SpA’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Finmeccanica SpA (Finmeccanica) is one of the leading players in European aerospace and defense industry. The company is engaged in designing and manufacturing of helicopters, defense electronics, civil and military aircrafts, aerostructures, satellites, space infrastructures, and missiles. The company also supplies systems and components for power generation, besides designing, developing and manufacturing of rolling stock, transport solutions and railway signaling systems. It operates its energy business through Ansaldo Energia subsidiary. Finmeccania participates in some of the biggest international programs through established alliances with European and American partners. The company principally operates in Europe and North America. Finmeccanica is headquartered in Rome, Italy.
1. Finmeccanica SpA - Company Overview
2. Finmeccanica SpA - Key Facts
3. Finmeccanica SpA - Business Description
4. Finmeccanica SpA - Major Products and Services
5. Finmeccanica SpA - History
6. Finmeccanica SpA - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Finmeccanica SpA - Strengths
6.1.2. Finmeccanica SpA - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Finmeccanica SpA - Opportunities
6.1.4. Finmeccanica SpA - Threats
7. Finmeccanica SpA - Key Competitors
8. Finmeccanica SpA - Key Employees
9. Finmeccanica SpA - Key Employee Biographies
10. Finmeccanica SpA - Company Statement
11. Finmeccanica SpA - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Finmeccanica SpA - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Finmeccanica SpA - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Finmeccanica SpA Key Facts
Table 2: Finmeccanica SpA Major Products and Services
Table 3: Finmeccanica SpA History
Table 4: Finmeccanica SpA Key Employees
Table 5: Finmeccanica SpA Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Finmeccanica SpA Subsidiaries
Table 7: Finmeccanica SpA Locations
Table 8: Finmeccanica SpA, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Finmeccanica SpA, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Finmeccanica SpA, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Finmeccanica SpA, Share Data
Table 12: Finmeccanica SpA Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Finmeccanica SpA, Ratio Charts