- Published: June 2012
Edison International: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1465842
- April 2010
- Region: Global
- 26 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Edison International contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Edison International’s business.
Business Review’s “Edison International SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Edison International) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Edison International’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Edison International (Edison) is a holding company, engaged in generation and distribution of electric power. Edison is engaged in electric utility operations, non-utility power generation activities and financial services and other. The company’s key business segments include, Electric utility operation, Non-utility power generation, and Financial services and other. Edison operates through its three wholly subsidiaries, namely the Southern California Edison (SCE), Edison Mission Group (EMG), and Edison Capital. The company invests in renewable energy infrastructure and assets. It principally operates in Edison is headquartered at Rosemead in California, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Edison International - Company Overview
2. Edison International - Key Facts
3. Edison International - Business Description
4. Edison International - Major Products and Services
5. Edison International - History
6. Edison International - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Edison International - Strengths
6.1.2. Edison International - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Edison International - Opportunities
6.1.4. Edison International - Threats
7. Edison International - Key Competitors
8. Edison International - Key Employees
9. Edison International - Key Employee Biographies
10. Edison International - Company Statement
11. Edison International - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Edison International - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Edison International - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Edison International Key Facts
Table 2: Edison International Major Products and Services
Table 3: Edison International History
Table 4: Edison International Key Employees
Table 5: Edison International Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Edison International Subsidiaries
Table 7: Edison International Locations
Table 8: Edison International, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Edison International, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Edison International, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Edison International, Share Data
Table 12: Edison International Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Edison International, Ratio Charts