• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, August 2010, Pages: 26
Business Review’s Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.’s business.
Business Review’s “Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (Nissan) is one of the leading automobile manufacturers in Japan. The company is engaged in designing, production and sale of automobile products across the globe. Nissan offers passenger vehicles, trucks, buses, marine vehicles, forklifts and other related parts. It operates through four production units across Japan, the US, Spain, and Sweden. Moreover, Nissan is involved in marine businesses such as manufacturing and sales of pleasure boat, marina business, and export of outboard engines. The company operates across France, the UK, Europe, Asia, Oceania, the Middle East, the US, Canada and South Africa. Nissan is headquartered in Yokohama-shi, Japan.
1. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Company Overview
2. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Key Facts
3. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Business Description
4. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
5. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - History
6. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Strengths
6.1.2. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Threats
7. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
8. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
9. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
11. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Table 2: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. History
Table 4: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. Key Employees
Table 5: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. Locations
Table 8: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., Share Data
Table 12: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts