• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Renault S.A.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, September 2010, Pages: 26
Business Review’s Renault S.A. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Renault S.A.’s business.
Business Review’s “Renault S.A. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Renault S.A.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Renault S.A.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Renault S.A. (Renault) is an automobile manufacturing company based in France. It is principally engaged in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of automobiles (passenger cars, powertrains, light commercial vehicles, and electric vehicles) worldwide. The company is also into providing financing, car hire, maintenance and repair, vehicles adapting, assistance and customizing services. Renault operates through dependant companies and various subsidiaries which include Nissan Motor, Renault SAS, AB Volvo and Dacia among others. Geographically, the company operates in 118 countries across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas. It is headquartered in Boulogne-Billancourt, France.
1. Renault S.A. - Company Overview
2. Renault S.A. - Key Facts
3. Renault S.A. - Business Description
4. Renault S.A. - Major Products and Services
5. Renault S.A. - History
6. Renault S.A. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Renault S.A. - Strengths
6.1.2. Renault S.A. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Renault S.A. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Renault S.A. - Threats
7. Renault S.A. - Key Competitors
8. Renault S.A. - Key Employees
9. Renault S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Renault S.A. - Company Statement
11. Renault S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Renault S.A. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Renault S.A. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Renault S.A. Key Facts
Table 2: Renault S.A. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Renault S.A. History
Table 4: Renault S.A. Key Employees
Table 5: Renault S.A. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Renault S.A. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Renault S.A. Locations
Table 8: Renault S.A., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Renault S.A., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Renault S.A., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Renault S.A., Share Data
Table 12: Renault S.A. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Renault S.A., Ratio Charts