The Swedish Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Published: October 2011
- Region: Sweden
Business Review’s Securitas AB contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Securitas AB’s business.
Business Review’s “Securitas AB SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Securitas AB) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Securitas AB’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Securitas AB (Securitas) is a Swedish security solutions provider. Its service portfolio comprises mobile services, call-out services, fire prevention/protection services, track and trace, receptionist/concierge services, security consulting, corporate investigation, aviation security, among others. It has operations under three divisions, namely, Security Services North America, Security Services Europe and Mobile and Monitoring. The company has a wide customer base comprising organizations from various end-markets including financial, automotive, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, telecom, logistics, retail, and public service sectors. Securitas operates its business in 40 countries across North America, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Asia and Africa. The company is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Securitas AB - Company Overview
2. Securitas AB - Key Facts
3. Securitas AB - Business Description
4. Securitas AB - Major Products and Services
5. Securitas AB - History
6. Securitas AB - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Securitas AB - Strengths
6.1.2. Securitas AB - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Securitas AB - Opportunities
6.1.4. Securitas AB - Threats
7. Securitas AB - Key Competitors
8. Securitas AB - Key Employees
9. Securitas AB - Key Employee Biographies
10. Securitas AB - Company Statement
11. Securitas AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Securitas AB - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Securitas AB - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Securitas AB Key Facts
Table 2: Securitas AB Major Products and Services
Table 3: Securitas AB History
Table 4: Securitas AB Key Employees
Table 5: Securitas AB Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Securitas AB Subsidiaries
Table 7: Securitas AB Locations
Table 8: Securitas AB, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Securitas AB, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Securitas AB, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Securitas AB, Share Data
Table 12: Securitas AB Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Securitas AB, Ratio Charts