- Language: English
- 56 Pages
- Published: August 2014
Serco Group plc: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1465949
- June 2010
- 26 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Serco Group plc contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Serco Group plc’s business.
Business Review’s “Serco Group plc SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Serco Group plc) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Serco Group plc’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Serco Group Plc (Serco) is one of the leading service and outsourcing companies in the world. The company is engaged in the provision of a broad spectrum of management services such as facility management, projects management and IT systems, to the new business creations. Serco also extended its service lines to finance, design and build new facilities, including hospitals and transport systems. It provides transportation services to local government, health, IT & BPO outsourcing, defence, home affairs, nuclear, science, education, and to welfare sectors. Serco operates traffic management systems covering around 17,500 kms of roads and 192,000 square miles of airspace in five countries. Serco is a FTSE 100 international service company headquartered in Hampshire, the UK. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Serco Group plc - Company Overview
2. Serco Group plc - Key Facts
3. Serco Group plc - Business Description
4. Serco Group plc - Major Products and Services
5. Serco Group plc - History
6. Serco Group plc - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Serco Group plc - Strengths
6.1.2. Serco Group plc - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Serco Group plc - Opportunities
6.1.4. Serco Group plc - Threats
7. Serco Group plc - Key Competitors
8. Serco Group plc - Key Employees
9. Serco Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
10. Serco Group plc - Company Statement
11. Serco Group plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Serco Group plc - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Serco Group plc - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Serco Group plc Key Facts
Table 2: Serco Group plc Major Products and Services
Table 3: Serco Group plc History
Table 4: Serco Group plc Key Employees
Table 5: Serco Group plc Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Serco Group plc Subsidiaries
Table 7: Serco Group plc Locations
Table 8: Serco Group plc, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Serco Group plc, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Serco Group plc, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Serco Group plc, Share Data
Table 12: Serco Group plc Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Serco Group plc, Ratio Charts