• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Johnson Matthey Plc: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, March 2010, Pages: 24
Business Review’s Johnson Matthey Plc contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Johnson Matthey Plc’s business.
Business Review’s “Johnson Matthey Plc SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Johnson Matthey Plc) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Johnson Matthey Plc’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Johnson Matthey Plc (Johnson Matthey) is one of the leading specialty chemical companies in the world. It is principally engaged in manufacturing catalysts, fine chemicals, specialty chemical products and related technologies for various chemical processes and applications. The company is also engaged in marketing, distribution, fabrication, refining and recycling of precious metals and their products. Johnson Matthey operates through three business divisions, namely, Environmental Technologies, Precious Metal Products, and Fine Chemicals and Catalysts. The company's operations are spread across 30 countries including the UK, Germany, the US, Mexico, Belgium, Russia, Japan, Malaysia, India, South Africa, China, Argentina, and South Korea. The company is headquartered in London, the UK.
1. Johnson Matthey Plc - Company Overview
2. Johnson Matthey Plc - Key Facts
3. Johnson Matthey Plc - Business Description
4. Johnson Matthey Plc - Major Products and Services
5. Johnson Matthey Plc - History
6. Johnson Matthey Plc - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Johnson Matthey Plc - Strengths
6.1.2. Johnson Matthey Plc - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Johnson Matthey Plc - Opportunities
6.1.4. Johnson Matthey Plc - Threats
7. Johnson Matthey Plc - Key Competitors
8. Johnson Matthey Plc - Key Employees
9. Johnson Matthey Plc - Key Employee Biographies
10. Johnson Matthey Plc - Company Statement
11. Johnson Matthey Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Johnson Matthey Plc - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Johnson Matthey Plc - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Johnson Matthey Plc Key Facts
Table 2: Johnson Matthey Plc Major Products and Services
Table 3: Johnson Matthey Plc History
Table 4: Johnson Matthey Plc Key Employees
Table 5: Johnson Matthey Plc Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Johnson Matthey Plc Subsidiaries
Table 7: Johnson Matthey Plc Locations
Table 8: Johnson Matthey Plc, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Johnson Matthey Plc, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Johnson Matthey Plc, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Johnson Matthey Plc, Share Data
Table 12: Johnson Matthey Plc Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Johnson Matthey Plc, Ratio Charts