- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
The Coca-Cola Company: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: October 2010
- 36 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s The Coca-Cola Company contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning The Coca-Cola Company’s business.
Business Review’s “The Coca-Cola Company SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (The Coca-Cola Company) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents The Coca-Cola Company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
The Coca-Cola Company (Coca-Cola) is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of non-alcoholic beverages and syrups. The company offers its products under two categories, namely, sparkling beverages and still beverages. The company’s sparkling beverages include non-alcoholic ready-to-drink beverages with carbonation such as energy drinks, carbonated waters and flavored waters. Its still beverages include non-alcoholic beverages without carbonation, such as non-carbonated waters, flavored waters and enhanced waters, juices and juice drinks, teas, coffees and sports drinks. Coca-Cola also offers fountain syrups, syrups and concentrates, such as flavoring ingredients and sweeteners. It sells its nonalcoholic beverages primarily, under brand names such as Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Fanta, and Sprite. The company sells its finished beverage products mainly to distributors, and beverage concentrates and syrups to bottling and canning operators, distributors, fountain wholesalers, and fountain retailers. It operates in over 200 countries worldwide and offers over 500 different nonalcoholic brands. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. The Coca-Cola Company - Company Overview
2. The Coca-Cola Company - Key Facts
3. The Coca-Cola Company - Business Description
4. The Coca-Cola Company - Major Products and Services
5. The Coca-Cola Company - History
6. The Coca-Cola Company - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. The Coca-Cola Company - Strengths
6.1.2. The Coca-Cola Company - Weaknesses
6.1.3. The Coca-Cola Company - Opportunities
6.1.4. The Coca-Cola Company - Threats
7. The Coca-Cola Company - Key Competitors
8. The Coca-Cola Company - Key Employees
9. The Coca-Cola Company - Key Employee Biographies
10. The Coca-Cola Company - Company Statement
11. The Coca-Cola Company - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. The Coca-Cola Company - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. The Coca-Cola Company - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: The Coca-Cola Company Key Facts
Table 2: The Coca-Cola Company Major Products and Services
Table 3: The Coca-Cola Company History
Table 4: The Coca-Cola Company Key Employees
Table 5: The Coca-Cola Company Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: The Coca-Cola Company Subsidiaries
Table 7: The Coca-Cola Company Locations
Table 8: The Coca-Cola Company, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: The Coca-Cola Company, Annual Ratios
Table 10: The Coca-Cola Company, Interim Ratios
Table 11: The Coca-Cola Company, Share Data
Table 12: The Coca-Cola Company Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: The Coca-Cola Company, Ratio Charts
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|