- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
Smithfield Foods, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- 27 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Smithfield Foods, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Smithfield Foods, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Smithfield Foods, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Smithfield Foods, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Smithfield Foods, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Smithfield Foods, Inc. (Smithfield) is principally engaged in producing fresh meat and packaged meats products both domestically and internationally. The company is involved in pork processing and hog production. Various products sold by the company include pork, turkey and hog under several brands such as Armour, Cook's, John Morrell, Lykes, Patrick Cudahy, Smithfield Premium Names, Butterball, Carolina Turkey, Farmland, Patrickcudahy, Eckrich, Curly, and Cumbeerland Gap. The company sold approximately 4 billion pounds of fresh pork and 2.9 billion pounds of packaged meat products in the fiscal year 2010. The company principally operates in the US and internationally in Poland, Romania and the UK, as well as meat processing operations in Western Europe, Mexico and China. The company is headquartered in Smithfield (Virginia), the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - Company Overview
2. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - Key Facts
3. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - Business Description
4. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - History
6. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - Threats
7. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - Key Employees
9. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - Company Statement
11. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Smithfield Foods, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Smithfield Foods, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Smithfield Foods, Inc. History
Table 4: Smithfield Foods, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: Smithfield Foods, Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Smithfield Foods, Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Smithfield Foods, Inc. Locations
Table 8: Smithfield Foods, Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Smithfield Foods, Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Smithfield Foods, Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Smithfield Foods, Inc., Share Data
Table 12: Smithfield Foods, Inc. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Smithfield Foods, Inc., Ratio Charts
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|