- Published: May 2012
- Region: Romania
Pernod Ricard SA: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: December 2010
- Region: Global
- 26 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Pernod Ricard SA contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Pernod Ricard SA’s business.
Business Review’s “Pernod Ricard SA SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Pernod Ricard SA) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Pernod Ricard SA’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Pernod Ricard SA (PRS) is one of the leading producers and distributors of wines and spirits in the world. The company’s product portfolio includes a range of whiskies, anise drinks, liqueurs, cognacs and brandies, white spirits and rums, bitters and wines. Some of the leading brands of the company include ABSOLUT Vodka, Jacob’s Creek, Ballantine’s, Ricard, Chivas Regal, Malibu, Stolichnaya, Havana Club, Jameson, Beefeater, Kahlua, Martell, Montana, Mumm, The Glenlivet and Perrier-Jouet. PRS operates in the regions of North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. The company operates in over 70 countries and has 113 production facilities. The company is headquartered in Paris, France. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Pernod Ricard SA - Company Overview
2. Pernod Ricard SA - Key Facts
3. Pernod Ricard SA - Business Description
4. Pernod Ricard SA - Major Products and Services
5. Pernod Ricard SA - History
6. Pernod Ricard SA - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Pernod Ricard SA - Strengths
6.1.2. Pernod Ricard SA - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Pernod Ricard SA - Opportunities
6.1.4. Pernod Ricard SA - Threats
7. Pernod Ricard SA - Key Competitors
8. Pernod Ricard SA - Key Employees
9. Pernod Ricard SA - Key Employee Biographies
10. Pernod Ricard SA - Company Statement
11. Pernod Ricard SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Pernod Ricard SA - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Pernod Ricard SA - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Pernod Ricard SA Key Facts
Table 2: Pernod Ricard SA Major Products and Services
Table 3: Pernod Ricard SA History
Table 4: Pernod Ricard SA Key Employees
Table 5: Pernod Ricard SA Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Pernod Ricard SA Subsidiaries
Table 7: Pernod Ricard SA Locations
Table 8: Pernod Ricard SA, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Pernod Ricard SA, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Pernod Ricard SA, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Pernod Ricard SA, Share Data
Table 12: Pernod Ricard SA Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Pernod Ricard SA, Ratio Charts