- Published: October 2011
Avon Products, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: August 2010
- 27 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Avon Products, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Avon Products, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Avon Products, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Avon Products, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Avon Products, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Avon Products, Inc. (Avon) is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of beauty and related products. The company has three product categories, namely, Beauty, Fashion and Home. In Beauty category, the company offers cosmetics, fragrances, skin care and personal care products. In Fashion category, it provides fashion jewelry, watches, apparel, footwear and accessories. In Home category, Avon offers gift and decorative products, housewares, children’s products, nutritional products, entertainment and leisure products. The company sells its products primarily through direct selling, under the brands, namely, Avon, Anew, Skinsosoft and mark. It distributes the merchandise in more than 100 countries and has sales operations in 65 countries, across the world. Avon is headquartered in New York, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Avon Products, Inc. - Company Overview
2. Avon Products, Inc. - Key Facts
3. Avon Products, Inc. - Business Description
4. Avon Products, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. Avon Products, Inc. - History
6. Avon Products, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Avon Products, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. Avon Products, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Avon Products, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Avon Products, Inc. - Threats
7. Avon Products, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. Avon Products, Inc. - Key Employees
9. Avon Products, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Avon Products, Inc. - Company Statement
11. Avon Products, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Avon Products, Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Avon Products, Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Avon Products, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Avon Products, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Avon Products, Inc. History
Table 4: Avon Products, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: Avon Products, Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Avon Products, Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Avon Products, Inc. Locations
Table 8: Avon Products, Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Avon Products, Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Avon Products, Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Avon Products, Inc., Share Data
Table 12: Avon Products, Inc. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Avon Products, Inc., Ratio Charts
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|