• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Tate & Lyle PLC: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, October 2010, Pages: 26
Business Review’s Tate & Lyle PLC contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Tate & Lyle PLC’s business.
Business Review’s “Tate & Lyle PLC SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Tate & Lyle PLC) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Tate & Lyle PLC’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Tate & Lyle PLC (Tate & Lyle) is one of the leading manufacturer and provider of ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries. The company, along with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and sells renewable food and industrial ingredients principally in Europe, the Americas, and South East Asia. Its product portfolio comprise of food starches, industrial starches, corn sweeteners, sugars and syrups, splenda sucralose, molasses, promitor dietary fibres, acidulants, biogums, bio-ethanol and bio-pdo. The company mainly produces ingredients from corn or cane sugar. In addition, it also provides technical support, applications expertise and market intelligence. Geographically, the company operates in North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Tate & Lyle is headquartered in London, the UK.
1. Tate & Lyle PLC - Company Overview
2. Tate & Lyle PLC - Key Facts
3. Tate & Lyle PLC - Business Description
4. Tate & Lyle PLC - Major Products and Services
5. Tate & Lyle PLC - History
6. Tate & Lyle PLC - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Tate & Lyle PLC - Strengths
6.1.2. Tate & Lyle PLC - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Tate & Lyle PLC - Opportunities
6.1.4. Tate & Lyle PLC - Threats
7. Tate & Lyle PLC - Key Competitors
8. Tate & Lyle PLC - Key Employees
9. Tate & Lyle PLC - Key Employee Biographies
10. Tate & Lyle PLC - Company Statement
11. Tate & Lyle PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Tate & Lyle PLC - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Tate & Lyle PLC - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Tate & Lyle PLC Key Facts
Table 2: Tate & Lyle PLC Major Products and Services
Table 3: Tate & Lyle PLC History
Table 4: Tate & Lyle PLC Key Employees
Table 5: Tate & Lyle PLC Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Tate & Lyle PLC Subsidiaries
Table 7: Tate & Lyle PLC Locations
Table 8: Tate & Lyle PLC, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Tate & Lyle PLC, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Tate & Lyle PLC, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Tate & Lyle PLC, Share Data
Table 12: Tate & Lyle PLC Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Tate & Lyle PLC, Ratio Charts