- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
CSM NV: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: July 2010
- Region: Global
- 24 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s CSM NV contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning CSM NV’s business.
Business Review’s “CSM NV SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (CSM NV) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents CSM NV’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
CSM nv (CSM) is a Netherlands-based company that is engaged in the supply of bakery products and ingredients; food preservation, green chemicals and bio-plastics components. The company conducts its bakery operations through CSM Bakery Supplies that has a bakery product portfolio, which includes bakery margarines, bread improvers, mixes and fruit fillings to frozen dough, and part and fully baked products. The brands of the company include Craigmillar, Braims, Brill and Margo. The company’s bakery product customers include artisan and industry bakeries, supermarkets, takeaway establishments, coffee chains and caterers. Through Purac, CSM is active in the fields of food preservation, green chemicals and bio-plastics components produced from lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives and other fermentation-based products for the food, health care, chemical and polymer industries. CSM operates in Netherlands and several other countries in Europe, North America and Asia. The company is headquartered at Amsterdam, the Netherlands. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. CSM NV - Company Overview
2. CSM NV - Key Facts
3. CSM NV - Business Description
4. CSM NV - Major Products and Services
5. CSM NV - History
6. CSM NV - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. CSM NV - Strengths
6.1.2. CSM NV - Weaknesses
6.1.3. CSM NV - Opportunities
6.1.4. CSM NV - Threats
7. CSM NV - Key Competitors
8. CSM NV - Key Employees
9. CSM NV - Key Employee Biographies
10. CSM NV - Company Statement
11. CSM NV - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. CSM NV - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. CSM NV - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: CSM NV Key Facts
Table 2: CSM NV Major Products and Services
Table 3: CSM NV History
Table 4: CSM NV Key Employees
Table 5: CSM NV Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: CSM NV Subsidiaries
Table 7: CSM NV Locations
Table 8: CSM NV, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: CSM NV, Annual Ratios
Table 10: CSM NV, Interim Ratios
Table 11: CSM NV, Share Data
Table 12: CSM NV Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: CSM NV, Ratio Charts