• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Indesit Company SpA: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, July 2010, Pages: 23
Business Review’s Indesit Company SpA contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Indesit Company SpA’s business.
Business Review’s “Indesit Company SpA SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Indesit Company SpA) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Indesit Company SpA’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Indesit Company SpA (Indesit) is principally engaged in the manufacturing of household utilities and white goods. The product portfolio includes washing machines, cookers, dishwashers, hobs, tumble dryers and fridges. The company markets its products under various brand names including Indesit, Scholtes and Hotpoint Ariston. Indesit has 16 production plants, located in Italy, Poland, the UK, CIS, Turkey and China, while the commercial branches are 24, located worldwide. The company sold 12.5 million units of appliances in 2009. Its subsidiaries include Indesit Company Norge Ltd., Indesit Company Bulgaria Ltd., Indesit Company Domestic Appliances Hellas Mepe, Indesit Company Oesterreich GmbH and Indesit Company Singapore Pte. Ltd. The company is headquartered in Ancona, Italy.
1. Indesit Company SpA - Company Overview
2. Indesit Company SpA - Key Facts
3. Indesit Company SpA - Business Description
4. Indesit Company SpA - Major Products and Services
5. Indesit Company SpA - History
6. Indesit Company SpA - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Indesit Company SpA - Strengths
6.1.2. Indesit Company SpA - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Indesit Company SpA - Opportunities
6.1.4. Indesit Company SpA - Threats
7. Indesit Company SpA - Key Competitors
8. Indesit Company SpA - Key Employees
9. Indesit Company SpA - Key Employee Biographies
10. Indesit Company SpA - Company Statement
11. Indesit Company SpA - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Indesit Company SpA - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Indesit Company SpA - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Indesit Company SpA Key Facts
Table 2: Indesit Company SpA Major Products and Services
Table 3: Indesit Company SpA History
Table 4: Indesit Company SpA Key Employees
Table 5: Indesit Company SpA Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Indesit Company SpA Subsidiaries
Table 7: Indesit Company SpA Locations
Table 8: Indesit Company SpA, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Indesit Company SpA, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Indesit Company SpA, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Indesit Company SpA, Share Data
Table 12: Indesit Company SpA Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Indesit Company SpA, Ratio Charts