• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Hermes International: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, August 2010, Pages: 23
Business Review’s Hermes International contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Hermes International’s business.
Business Review’s “Hermes International SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Hermes International) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Hermes International’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Hermes International (Hermes) is a France-based luxury goods manufacturer. The company, along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the design, manufacture, marketing and retailing of luxury goods, covering various sectors such as leather goods and saddlery, silk and textiles, clothing and accessories, perfumes, watches and tableware. Hermes markets its products across the world through a network of 304 exclusive stores of which 180 are operated directly. The company principally operates 33 production units across France, Japan, Europe (excluding France), the Americas and Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan). The company is headquartered in Paris, France.
1. Hermes International - Company Overview
2. Hermes International - Key Facts
3. Hermes International - Business Description
4. Hermes International - Major Products and Services
5. Hermes International - History
6. Hermes International - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Hermes International - Strengths
6.1.2. Hermes International - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Hermes International - Opportunities
6.1.4. Hermes International - Threats
7. Hermes International - Key Competitors
8. Hermes International - Key Employees
9. Hermes International - Key Employee Biographies
10. Hermes International - Company Statement
11. Hermes International - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Hermes International - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Hermes International - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Hermes International Key Facts
Table 2: Hermes International Major Products and Services
Table 3: Hermes International History
Table 4: Hermes International Key Employees
Table 5: Hermes International Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Hermes International Subsidiaries
Table 7: Hermes International Locations
Table 8: Hermes International, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Hermes International, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Hermes International, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Hermes International, Share Data
Table 12: Hermes International Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Hermes International, Ratio Charts