- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
Panera Bread Company: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: July 2010
- 27 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Panera Bread Company contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Panera Bread Company’s business.
Business Review’s “Panera Bread Company SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Panera Bread Company) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Panera Bread Company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Panera Bread Company (Panera Bread) is principally engaged in the retail bakery-cafe business. The company, along with its subsidiaries, operates and franchises retail bakery-cafes in the US and Canada. Its retail products include fresh baked goods, soups, salads, custom roasted coffees, and other complementary products. As of December, 2009, the company had 1,380 company-owned and franchise-operated bakery-cafes with franchisee groups under the Panera Bread, Saint Louis Bread Co., and Paradise Bakery & Cafe names. Panera bakery-cafes are principally located in suburban, strip mall, and regional mall locations and currently operate in 40 US states and in Ontario, Canada. The company was formerly known as Au Bon Pain Co., Inc. The company is headquartered in Richmond Heights, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Panera Bread Company - Company Overview
2. Panera Bread Company - Key Facts
3. Panera Bread Company - Business Description
4. Panera Bread Company - Major Products and Services
5. Panera Bread Company - History
6. Panera Bread Company - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Panera Bread Company - Strengths
6.1.2. Panera Bread Company - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Panera Bread Company - Opportunities
6.1.4. Panera Bread Company - Threats
7. Panera Bread Company - Key Competitors
8. Panera Bread Company - Key Employees
9. Panera Bread Company - Key Employee Biographies
10. Panera Bread Company - Company Statement
11. Panera Bread Company - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Panera Bread Company - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Panera Bread Company - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Panera Bread Company Key Facts
Table 2: Panera Bread Company Major Products and Services
Table 3: Panera Bread Company History
Table 4: Panera Bread Company Key Employees
Table 5: Panera Bread Company Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Panera Bread Company Subsidiaries
Table 7: Panera Bread Company Locations
Table 8: Panera Bread Company, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Panera Bread Company, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Panera Bread Company, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Panera Bread Company, Share Data
Table 12: Panera Bread Company Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Panera Bread Company, Ratio Charts
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|