- Language: English
- 32 Pages
- Published: March 2013
Remy Cointreau: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1466199
- September 2010
- 22 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Remy Cointreau contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Remy Cointreau’s business.
Business Review’s “Remy Cointreau SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Remy Cointreau) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Remy Cointreau’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Remy Cointreau is principally engaged in the production and distribution of wines and spirits across the world. The product portfolio of the company includes international brands of cognac, liquor and spirits, and champagne, such as Remy Martin cognac, the orange liqueur Cointreau, Passoa liqueur, Metaxa brandy, Mount Gay rum, and Piper-Heidsieck and Charles Heidsieck champagnes. The company has several subsidiaries under its operations, which include Remy Concord Ltd, Remy Cointreau Russia, Remy Cointreau Shanghaï Ltd, Remy Cointreau USA, LIXIR among others. Geographically, the company operates in the US, Europe, Asia and other countries. The company is headquartered in Cognac, France. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Remy Cointreau - Company Overview
2. Remy Cointreau - Key Facts
3. Remy Cointreau - Business Description
4. Remy Cointreau - Major Products and Services
5. Remy Cointreau - History
6. Remy Cointreau - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Remy Cointreau - Strengths
6.1.2. Remy Cointreau - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Remy Cointreau - Opportunities
6.1.4. Remy Cointreau - Threats
7. Remy Cointreau - Key Competitors
8. Remy Cointreau - Key Employees
9. Remy Cointreau - Key Employee Biographies
10. Remy Cointreau - Company Statement
11. Remy Cointreau - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Remy Cointreau - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Remy Cointreau - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Remy Cointreau Key Facts
Table 2: Remy Cointreau Major Products and Services
Table 3: Remy Cointreau History
Table 4: Remy Cointreau Key Employees
Table 5: Remy Cointreau Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Remy Cointreau Subsidiaries
Table 7: Remy Cointreau Locations
Table 8: Remy Cointreau, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Remy Cointreau, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Remy Cointreau, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Remy Cointreau, Share Data
Table 12: Remy Cointreau Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Remy Cointreau, Ratio Charts