• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Marico Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, September 2010, Pages: 21
Business Review’s Marico Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Marico Limited’s business.
Business Review’s “Marico Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Marico Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Marico Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Marico Limited (Marico) is a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company engaged in the manufacture, sale and distribution of consumer products and services in hair care, skin care and healthy foods markets. The company’s product portfolio comprise of coconut oils, edible oils, hair oils and other hair care products, fabric care products, soaps, baby care products, processed foods and skin care products. Marico manufactures and markets its products under the brand names of HairCode, Fiancee, Aromatic, Kaya, Caivil, Black Chic, Oil of Malabar, Manjal, Revive, Mediker, Shanti, Nihar, Hair & Care, Sweekar, Saffola and Parachute. The company principally operates in India, South Africa, Bangladesh, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, the US, and Egypt. Marico is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
1. Marico Limited - Company Overview
2. Marico Limited - Key Facts
3. Marico Limited - Business Description
4. Marico Limited - Major Products and Services
5. Marico Limited - History
6. Marico Limited - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Marico Limited - Strengths
6.1.2. Marico Limited - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Marico Limited - Opportunities
6.1.4. Marico Limited - Threats
7. Marico Limited - Key Competitors
8. Marico Limited - Key Employees
9. Marico Limited - Key Employee Biographies
10. Marico Limited - Company Statement
11. Marico Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Marico Limited - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Marico Limited - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Marico Limited Key Facts
Table 2: Marico Limited Major Products and Services
Table 3: Marico Limited History
Table 4: Marico Limited Key Employees
Table 5: Marico Limited Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Marico Limited Subsidiaries
Table 7: Marico Limited Locations
Table 8: Marico Limited, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Marico Limited, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Marico Limited, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Marico Limited, Share Data
Table 12: Marico Limited Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Marico Limited, Ratio Charts