- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Farmer Bros. Co.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: October 2010
- Region: Global
- 25 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Farmer Bros. Co. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Farmer Bros. Co.’s business.
Business Review’s “Farmer Bros. Co. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Farmer Bros. Co.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Farmer Bros. Co.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Farmer Bros. Co. (Farmer Bros), along with its subsidiaries, manufactures, wholesale and distributes coffee and spices to the institutional food service segments. The company offers a broad product line comprising over 400 products which include roasted coffee, coffee filters, sugar and creamers, cocoa, assorted teas, spices and soup and beverage bases. It owns 95 registered trademarks. In addition, the company is engaged in offering coffee brewing equipment and related service to its customers. The company supplies its products to restaurants, hospitals, hotels as well as retailers which include convenience stores, grocery stores, coffee houses and general merchandisers. Farmer Bros is headquartered in Torrance, California, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Farmer Bros. Co. - Company Overview
2. Farmer Bros. Co. - Key Facts
3. Farmer Bros. Co. - Business Description
4. Farmer Bros. Co. - Major Products and Services
5. Farmer Bros. Co. - History
6. Farmer Bros. Co. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Farmer Bros. Co. - Strengths
6.1.2. Farmer Bros. Co. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Farmer Bros. Co. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Farmer Bros. Co. - Threats
7. Farmer Bros. Co. - Key Competitors
8. Farmer Bros. Co. - Key Employees
9. Farmer Bros. Co. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Farmer Bros. Co. - Company Statement
11. Farmer Bros. Co. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Farmer Bros. Co. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Farmer Bros. Co. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Farmer Bros. Co. Key Facts
Table 2: Farmer Bros. Co. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Farmer Bros. Co. History
Table 4: Farmer Bros. Co. Key Employees
Table 5: Farmer Bros. Co. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Farmer Bros. Co. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Farmer Bros. Co. Locations
Table 8: Farmer Bros. Co., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Farmer Bros. Co., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Farmer Bros. Co., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Farmer Bros. Co., Share Data
Table 12: Farmer Bros. Co. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Farmer Bros. Co., Ratio Charts