• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Whirlpool Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, November 2010, Pages: 26
Business Review’s Whirlpool Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Whirlpool Corporation’s business.
Business Review’s “Whirlpool Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Whirlpool Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Whirlpool Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Whirlpool Corporation (Whirlpool) is one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of major home appliances. The company manufactures a wide portfolio of products under 13 principal brand names in 12 countries and markets it products worldwide. The principal products offered by the company comprise dishwashers, refrigerators, mixers, cooking appliances, laundry appliances and other small household appliances. Whirlpool is also engaged in producing hermetic compressors for refrigeration systems. All these products are sold under the brands, Inglis, Admiral, Whirlpool, Bauknecht, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Magic Chef, Amana, Roper, Estate, and KitchenAid. Geographically, the company operates in North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia. It is headquartered in Michigan, Delaware, the US.
1. Whirlpool Corporation - Company Overview
2. Whirlpool Corporation - Key Facts
3. Whirlpool Corporation - Business Description
4. Whirlpool Corporation - Major Products and Services
5. Whirlpool Corporation - History
6. Whirlpool Corporation - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Whirlpool Corporation - Strengths
6.1.2. Whirlpool Corporation - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Whirlpool Corporation - Opportunities
6.1.4. Whirlpool Corporation - Threats
7. Whirlpool Corporation - Key Competitors
8. Whirlpool Corporation - Key Employees
9. Whirlpool Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
10. Whirlpool Corporation - Company Statement
11. Whirlpool Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Whirlpool Corporation - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Whirlpool Corporation - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Whirlpool Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: Whirlpool Corporation Major Products and Services
Table 3: Whirlpool Corporation History
Table 4: Whirlpool Corporation Key Employees
Table 5: Whirlpool Corporation Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Whirlpool Corporation Subsidiaries
Table 7: Whirlpool Corporation Locations
Table 8: Whirlpool Corporation, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Whirlpool Corporation, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Whirlpool Corporation, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Whirlpool Corporation, Share Data
Table 12: Whirlpool Corporation Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Whirlpool Corporation, Ratio Charts