• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
ING Groep N.V.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, November 2010, Pages: 22
Business Review’s ING Groep N.V. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning ING Groep N.V.’s business.
Business Review’s “ING Groep N.V. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (ING Groep N.V.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents ING Groep N.V.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
ING Groep N.V. (ING) is a financial services company engaged in providing banking, investments, life insurance and retirement services globally. Under the banking business, the company offers personal banking services as to its retail clients as well as also provides commercial banking services to corporate and institutional customers. The financial products and services offered by the company under insurance business include life and non-life insurance, investment, retirement, and asset management products. ING serves more than 85 million private, corporate, and institutional customers in over 40 countries across the US, Asia, Latin America, Canada, Australia and Europe. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
1. ING Groep N.V. - Company Overview
2. ING Groep N.V. - Key Facts
3. ING Groep N.V. - Business Description
4. ING Groep N.V. - Major Products and Services
5. ING Groep N.V. - History
6. ING Groep N.V. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. ING Groep N.V. - Strengths
6.1.2. ING Groep N.V. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. ING Groep N.V. - Opportunities
6.1.4. ING Groep N.V. - Threats
7. ING Groep N.V. - Key Competitors
8. ING Groep N.V. - Key Employees
9. ING Groep N.V. - Key Employee Biographies
10. ING Groep N.V. - Company Statement
11. ING Groep N.V. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. ING Groep N.V. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. ING Groep N.V. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: ING Groep N.V. Key Facts
Table 2: ING Groep N.V. Major Products and Services
Table 3: ING Groep N.V. History
Table 4: ING Groep N.V. Key Employees
Table 5: ING Groep N.V. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: ING Groep N.V. Subsidiaries
Table 7: ING Groep N.V. Locations
Table 8: ING Groep N.V., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: ING Groep N.V., Annual Ratios
Table 10: ING Groep N.V., Interim Ratios
Table 11: ING Groep N.V., Share Data
Table 12: ING Groep N.V. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: ING Groep N.V., Ratio Charts